At Yellow Capital we believe that managing private client wealth begins with a comprehensive financial plan that is audit driven and; achieves the desired outcomes requested from our clients. Our financial plans encompass variable assumptions that can be ‘stress tested’ against several scenarios or simulated economic conditions. With the help of modern day technology we are able to compute the likely-hood (Monte Carlo simulation) of the plan achieving its desired outcome. Yellow Capital always ensures that we provide at least a minimum financial plan with goals and objectives before we implement our investment proposition.
Our financial plans are audited by systems and procedures and should you feel you would like a second opinion on the recommendations that we provide then there is an independent service we use for reviewing our work.
Yellow Capital and all its wealth advisors follow the principles set out by the International Standards Authority in its ISO 22222 procedure and format. Our systems and procedures are designed on the underlying principles set out by the standard. This assures you that our planning and its process is of international standard and can be benchmarked against leading financial planning practitioners worldwide. Together with integrated service providers in other areas of expertise we formulate a structured plan tailored to your personal needs.
• The first step in the process is to establish and define our relationship with you, (whether it is a full financial planning service or only a transaction led service).
• Secondly, we will gather all your relevant financial and personal data. We will help you to determine your goals and objectives, and set realistic expectations.
• We will analyse and evaluate your current financial position with regard to income, expenses, assets and liabilities both present and future.
• After our analysis, we will develop and present a fully-comprehensive and audit-based financial plan.
• After gaining your approval we will implement the recommendations from the financial plan.
• The final step is to review the financial plan against the objectives that we set with you at the outset. This means keeping your portfolio, tax position and IHT position under review with quarterly, half yearly or at least annual meetings. Any changes in your circumstances or requested changes that occur throughout the year are easily brought about and the plan is fine-tuned.
Yellow Capital provides advisory services in the following areas: (This list is not exhaustive)
• Retirement solutions – International Pensions, SIPP’s, SASS’s, Income Drawdown
• I.H.T Solutions – by way of trusts, gifts, charitable donations, tax mitigation strategies
• Tax mitigation – through structures such as VCT’s and other vehicles
• Risk management – solutions for asset protection,
• Asset vs Liability management
• Offshore investment vehicles
• Management of international assets via institutional platforms
• Offshore & International property portfolio financing
Yellow Capital provides holistic financial advice that supports our investment advisory proposition. We are pioneers in the field of integrated wealth management. Therefore, we are best placed to provide strategic advice on any financial decision. We provide this core service in conjunction with independent specialist partners who may be external providers of services. We have realized that using the best in every field of advice and integrating our services delivers the most efficient and professional dedicated service to our clients.
The value and income of any of the securities or investments and the price of shares and the income derived from them, which are recommended by Yellow Capital, may fall as well as rise. Investors may not receive the original amount invested in return. Investors should also be aware that past performance is not a guide to future performance.
Yellow Capital Wealth Management is a trading style of Yellow Capital Investment & Financial Planning Ltd which is an appointed represented of ValidPath Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Yellow Capital Wealth Management is a member of the Yellow Capital Group.